To help you take care of your pottery, I am bringing you a few important tips.
This is pottery, not Pyrex!
Do not put it through rapid temperature changes because it will break!
• Pottery may be hand washed, placed in the dishwasher, microwave and oven
(unless otherwise noted in the product description).
• Never place pottery into a hot oven! Always place pottery, with contents,
in the oven and bring it up to temperature gradually.
• Do not heat pottery then pour in cold foods.
• Do not take pottery from the refrigerator or freezer and place in the oven.
Bring to room temperature first.
• Do not place hot pottery on a cool surface.
• Spread food out evenly to microwave.
• Do not place on top of boiling pot....I did and it broke!
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
To communicate with you about your order
To fulfill your order
For legal reasons (like paying taxes)